The most important and determining factor of any school is its teachers. Montessori School of Excellence is blessed to have highly qualified and dedicated teachers who provide a nurturing and loving environment to their students. They not only make certain that their students are academically excellent but they also emphasize on good manners and incorporate Islamic principles and values into every lesson. They truly provide an all round education and my son is immensely fortunate to be a part of the MSE family.
- Please call us at 214-491-6090 for more details, pricing, and registration forms.
- Please make checks payable to Montessori School of Excellence. Please write the student’s name(s) on the memo section of the check. Mail check with completed forms to:
Montessori School of Excellence
2035 Central Circle, Suite 208
McKinney, TX 75069
- A confirmation email will be sent to you after MSE has received your application and payment.
- MSE will review the application to determine acceptance. An email with the enrollment decision for your child will be sent to you.
- Further instructions to complete the admission process will be provided if your child has been accepted into the program.
For any questions, please contact the school at (214) 491-6090 or email@example.com. We thank you for considering Montessori School of Excellence for your child’s education.
Primary Program is designed for students 3 years to 6 years of age
- Children are enrolled in The Primary Program at age 3 to 4. Enrollment for children over age 4 is determined by space availability, balance of ages and genders, interview with parents, and a visit by the child to the classroom.
- Lower Elementary Program is designed for students 6 years to 9 years of age
- Children are enrolled in The Elementary Program in the fall at age 6 to 7. Occasionally a group of 2 or more children will transfer from the Primary during the academic year. The decision as to when a child will enter Elementary is made by the Primary teachers, Elementary teachers, and administrators.
- Children enrolled in the Primary program have priority in enrolling in the Elementary. Children enrolled from outside the school will be enrolled depending on spaces available, balance of ages and gender, prior school experience, thorough interviews with parents, and a visit to the school by the child.
- Upper Elementary Program is designed for students 9 years to 12 years of age.
- The middle school program is designed for students 12 years to 14 years of age.
- Financial aid is fairly limited due to the amount of donations received. If you are interested in applying for financial aid, please call us at 214-491-6090. If you are interested in sponsoring a child’s education, please contact us for specific details.
Montessori School of Excellence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, or child’s parents’ marital status in its admission policy and its educational program.
For more information about Montessori School of Excellence, please call the main office at (214) 491-6090.